• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whitensx ( Steve)

thank you Steve, for helping me to locate a set of H.I.D kit which is not for the x He was nice enough to send me the kits before recieving payment.
Steve a great guy i would recommend Steve to eveyone. Great gentleman great services

Not only was/is Steve's HID kit one of the best mod's I've made to my car, but Steve is a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with. I met him briefly at NSXPO last year and he went out of his way to make sure that I am 100% satisfied with my kit.

Excellent product at a fair price and best of all, you're doing business with a good guy.

Thumbs up from me.

Da Hapa said:
Not only was/is Steve's HID kit one of the best mod's I've made to my car, but Steve is a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with. I met him briefly at NSXPO last year and he went out of his way to make sure that I am 100% satisfied with my kit.

Excellent product at a fair price and best of all, you're doing business with a good guy.

Thumbs up from me.

I'll ditto that! :smile:

thank you Steve, for helping me to locate a set of H.I.D kit which is not for the x He was nice enough to send me the kits before recieving payment.
Steve a great guy would recommend Steve to eveyone. Great gentleman great services

Agreed! I finally installed my HID's from WhiteNSX, and the installation directions were clear, and installation p&p. ThaNSX* Steve.... I Love the look of my new lights...... (and huge! increase in night visibility). Kudos & Highly Recommend

Back