• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
are they ready yet, are they ready yet, are they ready yet??????

JK just excited to get this next mod done and start enjoying the car.

Let us know when to get you a payment.

Mike
Mike,
I have ordered all the parts but the Acura OEM stuffs are taking a bit longer.
This kit is a little different from the previous kit with different instructions.
I will be building the kits and install it on a car while taking photos for the step by step installation manual.
Steve

Does this kit give real HID lighting or is it just the HID look? What is the lumens output of this kit? If the output is at least 3,000 lumens I will pick up the kit.

It is real HID using the OEM 4300k color temperature. The lumen output per the manufacturer is 3000+. If you want a kit, please sign up on the list.
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
It is real HID using the OEM 4300k color temperature. The lumen output per the manufacturer is 3000+. If you want a kit, please sign up on the list.
Thanks,
Steve

That's all I needed to hear Steve. I'm in.

1. Mochanges
2. LJZ
3. NSXBlack
4. MLB75
5. CharlesCA
6. chrisbailey13
7. buster2
8. eric9547

Interested in the Low and High Beam combo for a '92.

1. Mochanges
2. LJZ
3. NSXBlack
4. MLB75
5. CharlesCA
6. chrisbailey13
7. buster2
8. eric9547
9. JLCoolman

Lo Beams for sure, possibly high beams. 99' Thanks!

1. Mochanges
2. LJZ
3. NSXBlack
4. MLB75
5. CharlesCA
6. chrisbailey13
7. buster2
8. eric9547
9. JLCoolman
10. Xetronic

Lo Beams for sure, possibly high beams. 99' Thanks!

1. Mochanges
2. LJZ
3. NSXBlack
4. MLB75
5. CharlesCA
6. chrisbailey13
7. buster2
8. eric9547
9. JLCoolman
10. Xetronic

Just an update.
I placed orders for parts to build 10 kits and I am waiting for the HID components.
Steve

Steve -- just saw your post of a few days ago -- pics for a step by step instruction manual -- fantastic and thanks!

Best,
Jeff

I really want a set of low beams hid kit... Is it too late and no more available?Please squeeze me in for one

Will you still be doing the Low and High Beam combo?
The low and high are 2 separate kits. Most people just have the low beam since high beam is rarely used.
I have all the parts now and have been building the kits at night. I will be installing one kit on one car as a demo for the instruction manual this weekend. I will PM everyone early next week for payment instructions.
Thanks,
Steve

Update.
I have built all 11 kits. However, the local car that I am supposed to use for the instruction manual has not come out from Shad's shop. I am shooting for this coming week to install the kit on that car so I can make the instruction manual.
Stay tuned.
Steve

Update.
I have built all 11 kits. However, the local car that I am supposed to use for the instruction manual has not come out from Shad's shop. I am shooting for this coming week to install the kit on that car so I can make the instruction manual.
Stay tuned.
Steve

Cool!!! Thanks for the update!

Ok.
Got the first kit installed and pictures taken.
I will be shipping the kits this Tuesday and I will be sending PMs shortly with payment instructions.
Thanks,
Steve

Guys,
I want to clarify that the shipping charge of $12 apply to USA 48 States. International shipping is discouraged since it is so high that you might as well buy a kit there and ask someone there to install it for you.
Also, please make sure to give me your PHONE NUMBER. The package is fully tracked and insured. It will need to be signed for.
Thanks,
Steve

1. Mochanges
2. LJZ
3. NSXBlack
4. MLB75
5. CharlesCA
6. chrisbailey13
7. buster2
8. eric9547
9. JLCoolman
10. jimmynsx
11. Xetronic

All 10 kits shipped out and 1 pending pick up.
Thanks for all the supports.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back