• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who else owns 2 NSX's or more??

Hello friends! After picking up my Grand Prix White NSX a couple days ago and parking it next to my Berlina Black NSX, I was wondering who else on here owns two or more NSX's? I know there have to be a couple of you out there. Share the madness with me...what made you decide to get more than one and keep them?

A gent down the street from me had a red NSX and Delorean. Then one day, the Delorean was missing from his garage and replaced w/ a black NSX.

Michael.

mason@tirerack--

You wouldn't be willing to donate one of those to my garage would you;) LOL

i see why you bought another one, your 91 is a Auto. i would get a manual too and if i can afford i would also keep the older one.

ncdogdoc!

nsxtasy said:
The NSX Club of America has approximately 1000 members. Of those, 13 report having at least two NSXs, including two who report having three each
(quickly updates club database for those who recently purchased a second NSX, who have posted or are mentioned in this thread...)

The NSX Club of America has approximately 1000 members. Of those, 16 report having at least two NSXs, including two who report having three each.

:D

Originally posted by Dennis in SE PA
I am number 1913 so shouldn't that be close to 2000 members?
The club has had 2000 different members since its inception in 1998. However, some have left the club since joining. There are about 1000 current members.

brickdds said:
Bill Zachar had 3.
Whatever happened to Bill?

Bill is still around, he doesn't monitor this site much anymore and yes, between he and his wife they still have 3 NSXs.

I had two of them for about a month when I bought my 97 and was waiting for my 96 to sell.

I had two for a few months. Got a '91, black w/ cream interior. Two weeks later I got a great deal on a '91 black w/black interior. Kind of nice for a while, but you can only drive one at a time....I think.

I have owned 2 Porsches at one time so that makes it OK....

To have 2-3-4 NSX's at one time. HEY IT"S AN INVESTMENT! It has nothing to do about car crazy vanity. Ask my old PORSCHE butt how I know about this.

the more the merrier

nsxtasy said:
"Too much of a good thing is wonderful."
- Mae West (1892-1980)

I concur completely:D

Still have my eye out for a post '97, but I think the next "big thing" is going to have to be the Ford GT, and since I do not have any lineage connections or really good friends who own a Ford dealership, that will not be any time soon.:(

fb77a9a5.jpg
:D :D :D

dnyhof said:
whitensxs has two, a white and black.
Yes, I currently have a 1997 White and a 1994 Black. For past 2 years, I had the 1997 and a 1992 white which I recently sold. I think it is kinda nutty to have both since I only have one butt and my wife is more than content with the CRV. I think I will be selling the 1997 soon.
Steve

Back