• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who has dealt with Science of speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, i want to import some parts from sos and would like to get your opinions on dealing with them. sevice, parts availability,delivery time,honesty, ect. thanks

I dont think you will find a better vendor anywhere. I have ordered alot of parts from them including parts from japan. I got my Lechers side skirts and Marga Hills rears from them. Took months to get but during the whole waiting process they keep you in the loop on where the parts are and there progress. Im sure others will chim in here and say the same. Order with confidence there a stand up vendor.

Not in the land down under so I can't comment on delivery time but I have ordered from them before and would do so without thinking about it again. In fact I already have a list going to hit them up with when I find my next NSX! one of the best vendors I have dealt with (across all of my car dealings; rx7,s2000,NSX,rsx,mustang,etc)...

No problems here.
Thumbs up for me! :wink:

SOS is the best. Very reliable, fair and a great help when you have questions. Nobody better in the biz!

Chris and the rest of the SofS staff are the best. Great communication. They really do their best. I would not hesitate to use them again.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I have been dealing with SOS for at least 7 years. I have never had a bad experiance at ALL. I have order online and received all shipments quickly. I also have the opertunity to go to Phoenix for work and have had them perform multiple services to my car. This is a TOP rate buisness!!!!!! Do Not hesitate to use them.

One of the best vendors out there. I ship domestically but I am sure international would be fine as well. They are very responsive and communicate well.

It would help a lot if you actually searched through all the POSITIVE feedbacks that they have received, it's all over this section of the forum. Did you already do that as well as look at the reviews on there page?

To answer the question, I've dealt with them a couple times now and they already have 100% of my support and if I could, I would buy from them exclusively. :)

Ordered some parts from SOS. Told me it would take about 10 days to arrive in Brunei. It actually took 7 days.:smile:

I have ordered a few different times from them and have been very happy with the whole process. One time Bryan even ran to the post office late one day to make sure I got a part on time:smile:.

The best vendor out there; I consider myself extremely lucky to be 10 minutes away from them. Chris has helped me out many times before for no reason at all. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

I just ordered front Pivot clamps and Non Compliance Toe Links and they shipped them here fast...

Great service and would buy from them again...

+1- nice, professional outfit that stands behind their work.

they took care of me after i made a mistake of trusting another local vendor (and it wasn't an 'easy fix').

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back