• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who should coordinate meets for the Bay Area?

Who should be our event coordinator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might be time for the Bay Area people to form a NSXCA Bay Area Chapter with your own officers and money like our Sacramento chapter. It is nice to have some order to things and keep your Bay poeple interested. Talk to Tom Kohrs at [email protected]. Just food for thought.

Steve

So....Is anyone interested in forming a formal "Chapter" for the Bay Area?

I realize not everyone is a NSXCA member but the perks are a great value.

So who would be interested??

I would be interested.....especially since I was just about to sign up for the Sacramento chapter.

So....Is anyone interested in forming a formal "Chapter" for the Bay Area?

I realize not everyone is a NSXCA member but the perks are a great value.

So who would be interested??

I'll start a separate thread for this issue!

OK then I guess I will proceed with the Sac regsitartion. Just dreading having to drive 1 hour + to Sac, but I think you mentioned the meetings move around some times. Tracy seems to be a little too far from the bay and a little too far from Sac..........just about in the middle.

Not all of the meetings are in Sac, yes we do rotate locations and the more people we get in our area we have better chances for meetings near us. Also most people just want to drive the hour if needed just to get away and have some good old fashion smack talk:biggrin:

Steve

Just dreading having to drive 1 hour + to Sac

There are worse things in life than getting to drive your NSX for two hours round trip. :biggrin: :wink: Looking forward to meeting you at a future Sacramento Area meet. :smile:

Sometimes we have the meet in Stockton too.

ahhh man.....that would be nice but I will be trying out the X at Laguna Seca.....I think I will be having more fun...:biggrin:

Guys and Gals... how about a napa cruise this weekend... Saturday?

:cool:
hummmm

currently i have nothing planned for this Weekend.. let me start cleaning the house, take down the X-mass lights, etc... so wifie let's me come out and play.

hope to see u guys.

hmmmm......HPDE at Laguna Seca on Saturday.......cruise to Napa on Sunday.........its like a friggn NSX wet dream..........

My Vote goes to:
Steve = juejaimon

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

IMG_1013.jpg

You asked for motiviation? Here it is: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99431

The Bay Area is setting up a chapter of the NSXCA.

Thanks Nalesh....

There being a "Club" wasn't even a consideration when I bought my car...:rolleyes: :tongue:

I'm just glad we could help the young man make("motivate")up his mind...:rolleyes:
I'm looking forward to him joining our ranks...:wink:
Lets see what he buys and when...:smile:

Last edited:
Who's yellow nsx is in that picture?

Quick questions guys: Don't get me wrong I love yellow cars and was lookin at the one on prime (2004 in LA) but I really don't want two yellow cars. So should I wait for what I want (02+ white nsx) or just take the leap?

Are you guys planning something this weekend? If so let me know and I'd love to come out and chat a bit....

rick

Who's yellow nsx is in that picture?

Quick questions guys: Don't get me wrong I love yellow cars and was lookin at the one on prime (2004 in LA) but I really don't want two yellow cars. So should I wait for what I want (02+ white nsx) or just take the leap?

Are you guys planning something this weekend? If so let me know and I'd love to come out and chat a bit....

rick

The yellow 04 belongs to amgnsx. Super cool guy.

RE: getting what you want. I always say get what you want, but in the case of a 02+ white NSX, you might be waiting for a long time since so few were produced. Choosing a color you like is important, but not as important as condition of the car. Also, nothing wrong w/ having two yellow cars. You won't be driving both at the same time, so same color isn't that big of a deal.

Back