• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who's bad???

Jack's bad :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: just ask him and he will tell you that he's bad!!!

HiRes_NSXCA_Picnic_199.jpg

Last edited:
That's what the ladies keep telling me! :cool:

Jack

IMG_6465.jpg

Here's three other bad asses you don't want to tangle with, in no particular order of badness ! :rolleyes:

Jack

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

If I recall correctly.....in the below picture this man was telling the cop to leave or it was "going to get ugly"

FortMasonmeet18-1.jpg

Actually, I heard him telling the cop "You better leave or I'm going to b*tch slap you up and down Lombard street", now that's bad :wink::biggrin:

If I recall correctly.....in the below picture this man was telling the cop to leave or it was "going to get ugly"

FortMasonmeet18-1.jpg

Jack, thanks for posting a pic of my best side, I'm sure the NSXPrime community appreciates it :eek::eek::eek: btw, you must have the top of the line wide angle lens to have been able to take this pic :rolleyes::biggrin:

IMG_6253.jpg

Aye, Big money don't remember giving no consent to use that image on a public forum, yo. :tongue:

Now I'm gonna have to scour my photo archives for images of the wolf, mr bad and young Jedi and post up

BGJ

enough said :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jb-6.jpg

Last edited:
Aye, Big money don't remember giving no consent to use that image on a public forum, yo. :tongue:

Now I'm gonna have to scour my photo archives for images of the wolf, mr bad and young Jedi and post up

BGJ

I've got some nice pics too ;)

Back