• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's down for Kartchner Caverns in July?

What date(s) are you available for a meet?

• Saturday, July 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, July 14

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday, July 21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, July 28

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm super busy with work this month, but I've been wanting to check out Kartchner Caverns since forever. I was thinking of going in July, and making it a joint NSX/S2000 meet if possible. Who is down with this idea? And if anyone has been there before, how is the parking situation? The only thing with Kartchner is that we'd have to book reservations in advance, as it's nearly impossible to get last minute tickets for a large group of people. Thoughts/feedback welcome.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uF75q4vzbAY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UPDATE:

Link to itinerary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cCTOqr37VbMF2lu8gySpm7sqZfIBXEW9IeL8vK134m8/edit

Link to reservations: https://azstateparks.itinio.com/kartchnercaverns/tours/ (use promo code LivingCave for $1 discount per ticket)

Attending Kartchner Tour (20 person limit):

1. PHOEN$X (reservation purchased)
2. OyATL (reservation purchased)
3. 14U2NV - Jason (S2ki - reservation purchased)
4. RedChili - Roger (S2ki - reservation purchased)
5. RedChili guest (reservation purchased)
6. Sam (reservation purchased for 1pm tour)
7. Wendy (reservation purchased for 1pm tour)
8. Peter (reservation purchased for 1pm tour)
9. Linda (reservation purchased for 1pm tour)

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. I could probably do any date but the 7th.

We can hit up Mt. Lemmon on the way back too!
driving.gif

Cool. I suppose we could do it Saturday 7/28 or Sunday 7/29, depending on what works better for everyone.

I'm planning on doing this on July 28th with whoever on NSX Prime and S2ki wants to join. I'll make an itinerary and post it when done. I know someone who just went to the caves over the weekend, and said it was awesome.

I have an open passenger seat and will offer it to friends first, and then anyone else who wants to come. If you are planning to come and have an open seat as well, please let people know.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bump. It's less than 2 weeks until July 28th, so if you're interested in attending I recommend that you make reservations now. I've included the link at the top, along with a promo code for a $1 discount per ticket.

Hey Kelvin,

Please add 4 more to the list. Peter, Linda, Wendy, and I will be taking the 1:00pm tour since the 12:40pm one is sold out. I recall you wanting to pay for my tix as well at the Poker Party? :tongue:

Awesome Sam! Too bad you couldn't get in on the 12:40pm tour, but 20 minutes isn't a huge delay, and maybe you can swap tickets with some people that are on the 12:40pm tour who aren't part of our group. :)

I don't recall offering to pay for anyone's tickets, lol. Glad you guys can join this drive. :)

I should have recorded our conversation on video... oh well.... :frown:

In this case, I'll sell the X and bring the GT3 then :rolleyes:

Awesome Sam! Too bad you couldn't get in on the 12:40pm tour, but 20 minutes isn't a huge delay, and maybe you can swap tickets with some people that are on the 12:40pm tour who aren't part of our group. :)

I don't recall offering to pay for anyone's tickets, lol. Glad you guys can join this drive. :)

Back