• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's going to have a turbo charged car at NSXPO?

I'm having my engine sleeved and built for a turbo application and will be at NSXPO next month. I'd like to see some cars that are turbo charged in person if possible. A demo ride would be even better. Anyone planning to have a turbo charged car at NSXPO for all to see? Factor X? Gerry?

Mine will be there if I can get it running correctly. Otherwise, I will have the Noble with the owner's permission.

Tim

The Noble is an interesting package. There was a distributor at Sebring back in March that had three of them on display. I'd love to go for a demo ride if possible! (shameless speed junky)

How did this turn out? Curious folks (me) would like to know about your sleeving- who did it and how much $ if you don't mind me asking...

My car is still in "project" form. The sleeves are done and all machine work on the bottom end has been completed. The timeline has been bumped a couple of times due to the evolution of my configuration. I decided midstream to use bigger valves and to have some modifications done on the VVIS and intake manifold. As for the total cost, at this time it's a moving target. When the car is done I'll know exactly what my total cost will be.

Who did the sleeving work? So many shops do the 4-cyls, but not too many do our motor. I assume you were happy with their work.

Thanks again.

To s800 or anyone in the midwest area who may be interested in sleeving their block, we can do it. More accurately my machine shop who performed my sleeving can do it. The work I had performed sounds very similar to what Tampabay had performed... with a few extra tricks of my own added in. PM me if you are interested.

s800 said:
How did this turn out? Curious folks (me) would like to know about your sleeving- who did it and how much $ if you don't mind me asking...

If you are looking to purchase a sleeved block proven to handle in excess of 750rhwp give us a ring, we also offer a core exchange program to reduce the downtime.

Back