• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's NSX is this (police chase?)

that was the one that was stolen over in OP a few hours from me. Some of my friends called to make sure i hadnt lost it and started playing possum with the local cops

You cant make this stuff up!

Officials said Kerns, who worked at Pizza Hut:tongue: , had stolen money from the night deposit before he picked up the sports car and hit the road.

Along the way Kerns picked up a hitchhiker who had no idea the ride he was in store for.

"One of the officers shot the back window out:eek: and then a few miles up the road he shot the tire out and they finally had to pull over."

Authorities tell us that Kern's innocent passenger was terrified :eek: of being arrested after the chase ended. He was of course released and is doing fine.

I like the black wheels. Looks good.
Hope the owner gets paid okay for it. Is it anyone on here?

I don't know anything about guns and bullets, noticed that hatch is shattered but not the back pane?

That's because that section of glass is bulletproof, unless it's the Zanardi edition. :biggrin:

This is actually great publicity for NSX! The COPS couldn't catch it, the NSX easily went around the spike strip at a high rate of speed. The only thing faster than the NSX were bullits...

Back