• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's organizing cars for new FNF4 movie?

Does anyone know the person or company that helps line up cars for the new FNF4 movie? Someone emailed me (I think) last week about my NSX-RR being in the movie, but the POP3 Gods conspired against me and ate the email, I can't locate it anywhere. But since my car is out West anyway, and now running s-t-r-o-n-g, I thought it might be cool to get it into a movie...

Any ideas who to contact?

Does anyone know the person or company that helps line up cars for the new FNF4 movie? Someone emailed me (I think) last week about my NSX-RR being in the movie, but the POP3 Gods conspired against me and ate the email, I can't locate it anywhere. But since my car is out West anyway, and now running s-t-r-o-n-g, I thought it might be cool to get it into a movie...

Any ideas who to contact?

I read that they finished filming and are now editing.

Ask Vance Hu though. He had his car in the movie.

They finished filming it 2 weeks ago anyways. I know cause I got a call to work on the last 3 days (but I turned it down cause I was working on NCIS)

Now I'm regretting my choice.. cause its FF4, yo! hahahahahahha

So yeah, I don't think youre going to get your car on a finished movie. Pray for some pickups and reshoots =]

Back