• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's the guilty party that outran the cops?

I'd build a blown, K-swapped Prius. Ultimate camouflage out here in CA.

Guys you might have to go off road. You might need to go through a fence. You might have to push another car out the way. How is a Camry going to do that?

Although the crown Vic idea... LOL...

Guys you might have to go off road. You might need to go through a fence. You might have to push another car out the way. How is a Camry going to do that?

Although the crown Vic idea... LOL...

Have you see the way some people drive their Camry in morning traffic. :)

That video is crazy!:eek:

What state is that?

Is it wrong that I was rooting for him? :biggrin:

Is it wrong that I was rooting for him? :biggrin:

Be careful of Dave at the next NSXPO, he'll NARC you out :cool:

The cop's aggressive position shows he's there to mess with the three cruising vehicles, the NSX is driving like an idiot, but the officer is the one who decides to go supercop, risking the welfare of not only the car which fled, but also the hundreds of citizens frantically trying to get out of the way of this police chase.

You may argue this was done by the NSX owner, but the cop should know better - he's been trained, and his duty is to the community; in addition, he's got a radio, which he should use, or he could have pulled over the other two cars, and found out the identity of the fleeing white car that way, instead of creating this dangerous situation.

You will notice that a few minutes after supercop is no longer the lead pursuit vehicle the chase is called off.

I doubt the police or someone there posted this because its pretty embarrsing.

They probably did get the driver and he was the one who posted the video. I am saying this because during the disclosure they must share there evidence with the other party and this is how he got the video. Ask me how I know this ...... well I know a friend of a friend whos friend got caught and he has a copy of the in car survalence footage

The cop's aggressive position shows he's there to mess with the three cruising vehicles, the NSX is driving like an idiot, but the officer is the one who decides to go supercop, risking the welfare of not only the car which fled, but also the hundreds of citizens frantically trying to get out of the way of this police chase.

You may argue this was done by the NSX owner, but the cop should know better - he's been trained, and his duty is to the community; in addition, he's got a radio, which he should use, or he could have pulled over the other two cars, and found out the identity of the fleeing white car that way, instead of creating this dangerous situation.

You will notice that a few minutes after supercop is no longer the lead pursuit vehicle the chase is called off.

Agreed. Most dept have adopted a pursuit policy of only chasing felony crimes or suspected dui. This was obviously neither. He should have used Motorola, turned off the lights and fallen back to observe as long as possible.

I have had numerous discussions with officers about their training and they learn at the academy and NEVER get recurrent training. As pilots, we go back in the sim every 6 months for recurrent. One officer told me they don't need it as they get practice all the time during high speed chases. That's not the time to practice, which is one of the reasons cops cause so many accidents during these pursuits and the cities continue to lose multi million dollar settlements. But hell it doesn't matter, it's not their money it's yours.

my "guess" is that cops are probably pretty decent at an autocross course which requires very agressive driving, but would totally suck driving a road course.

sent from my crappy cell phone.

Last edited:
There's a few cars on here it could be.

I'm not narc'n on nobody!!! :-D

Looks like he got away in the video, but did he really get away? The cops probably got his license plate numbers.

Lets just say its much harder for a cop to cite nor have any citation stick in court if they get the plates and find the owner of the vehicle at a later time.

I will neither confirm nor deny that said event occured where a phone call was received from the cops and the response was, "hey which one of ya'll took my car out for a joy ride while I was takimg beckys temp?"

That is CRAZY!!! Where was this? What state?

regarding what car would I attempt to out run the police, that's easy an NSX. Why? winnning.
I watched the video and at some point they got close enough to do pit manuver or just run into the NSX and I keept thinking why are they not making contact with the NSX ? wich was nice to see it was almost as if there were rules when playing the game and contact wasent allowed. Nice to see them not mess up the car, wiiiiinnnning.

Scorp965

I'm sure if the guy driving kidnapped your kid, you would only want the cop to use his radio, turn off his lights and sit back in traffic. You know, just as little as the officer knew in the pursuit. (Why isn't the car stopping?) One could speculate and guess all day, but no one truly knows why the driver didn't stop; only the driver knows. Since there was no audio, no one knows what the officer was saying on the radio. They could've been "weak" in their pursuit, which was fairly evident, because they likely already knew his home address, and had officers waiting there. I am new to this forum, but owning this car, as I do, doesn't put you in a club that "protects their own." That driver was a ass, and should not be part of the community of Prime. Furthermore, I'm think it is a responsibility of this forum and its members to ferret this guy out and help LE, assuming they didn't already catch him at a later time, which they did. Amazing what one could find using FOIA.
And, I disagree that the officer was there to "mess" with the NSXs. The officer was on duty, patroling the street, when an idiot of a driver made the officer active his lights. The officer on duty, has a duty to investigate a crime in progress. That's why they get those fancy lights!

The NSX is Winnnning.....................oh wait that was charly sheen.
ahhhh, all I know is for a minute most of us have thought in our fantasy how cool it would be to bang the heck out of pamela andersons #$*, win the lotery, out run the cop's, be good looking oh wait my mom told me once I was good looking and so did the old ladies at the senior home; Any ways the video is some what cool if you dont start to kill it with thoughts of : oh my god what if he would of ran over a squirl, what if my mom would of been croosing the street and goten hit by this guy etc.

Back