• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why are we making up rules now?

I posted an ad yesterday for my 94 NSX and it was deleted with a message that I MUST USE TEMPLATE.

Can someone point me to this specific rule?

When I read the rules it states
Provide DETAILED Descriptions: Ads must include detailed information on what is being sold. No vague ads such as "parts for sale - e-mail with requests." For a car, you should include: VIN #, Year, mileage, exterior color, interior color, modifications, location, maintenance info (e.g. "timing belt replaced at 90k miles" or "needs tires soon"), crash repair or salvage title history, any extras included, and asking price.

Which my ad contained all the above information.

The rules have been the same for years

- - - Updated - - -

This rule has been in effect for almost 5 years now and is clearly marked at the top of the for sale forum

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/announcement.php?f=22&a=43

In the amount of time you just wasted with the rant you could have posted the ad properly. Everyone else seems to be able to figure it out.

In the amount of time you just wasted with the rant you could have posted the ad properly. Everyone else seems to be able to figure it out.
Here I am posting that maybe the site is a little out of date and ads to the confusion of users posting. And I get your wonderfully helpful insight in response. People get a little annoyed when they spend time on a post and it gets deleted. I highly doubt I'm the first.

I guess if it makes you feel better you win

Last edited:
I have seen some horribly posted ads here. Some without pics. Some with a 3-4 line explanation.

Back