• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why can't all of these kids be charged as an ADULT?

Pretty pathetic that kids have no respect and have to pull a 7:1 ratio "fight"

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/18/10182130-7-teens-charged-in-beating-posted-on-youtube

Names of the attackers:
Wesley Wu
Easley Wu
Raymond Palomino
Todd Ramos
Johnny Li
Danny Hui
Amy Holly Feng (cameragirl)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNOaveBBs_k?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNOaveBBs_k?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I saw that. Crazy huh? Why the hell are they using the "N" word? I bet if a real "brother" was there, they'd quietly and politely refrain from using that word in fear of getting their butts whooped.

They are lucky they didn't mess with the wrong person.

Still being a teenager(17) I have seen my share of "kid fights" in high school. It is just nonsense, and it is always a group vs an individual. cowardly disrespectful nobodys!:mad:

Last edited:
Makes me sick to see crap like that. You get those kids alone and they'd be crying for their mommy's. I only hope that the justice system works for the one kid charged as an adult and he get locked up for a good long time. As for the ones charged as juveniles I hope they go to a youth facility. I bet if you show that video to any judge or jury they'll get what's coming to them.

There were a petition going around online. They needed 9,000 for something. They exceed its by a lot. I guess it was something like making the 7 kids apologize and be held accountable for their action.

It is hard to comprehend. I have 2 young kids and will be teenager in the future. What if my kid is being beat up like the kid wearing the red pants. How would I handle this? Would I seek revenge, but then I would be in trouble with the law?

How would you guys handle this situation if your child is beat up?

This video is sickening, the beat the living hell out of him. I don't know how he was still standing.

Against a group of the guys?

Buy him a large can of pepper spray, even better yet. And yes, that will easily drop a group of guys.

Due to the crime being a battery (charging purposes). The juveniles have to be accordingly and not as adults. From what I've seen, juveniles get processed and their guardians pick them right up from the station, then the case is turned over to a youth investigator/detective for their hearings.

They are lucky they didn't mess with the wrong person.

Still being a teenager(17) I have seen my share of "kid fights" in high school. It is just nonsense, and it is always a group vs an individual. cowardly disrespectful nobodys!:mad:

The video would be more epic if they had messed with some kid that does and is proficient at MMA . Watch all those clowns get KO'd and the camera smacked out of that kid's hand

there were asians!?

Even the camera gal. The "ring leader' appears to be white.

Teach my child how to fight.....

Sorry, even with some of the best MMA fighters if each limb are occupied then he will have some serious issues.

Even superheros in movies like to keep it one on one unless they have technology to aid them like BATMAN gadgets or Ironman suits.

Even the camera gal. The "ring leader' appears to be white.

Sorry, even with some of the best MMA fighters if each limb are occupied then he will have some serious issues.

Even superheros in movies like to keep it one on one unless they have technology to aid them like BATMAN gadgets or Ironman suits.

Look regardless you are going to get your a** kicked. But I've been in a fight with 4vs1 I don't just stand around get tossed around like a football. I stand there and fight back regardless if they are bigger or smaller than me. If that means I only break 2 out of 4 noses then da**** I'm going for that 2. Whatever happened to standing up for your self and not taking no crap from anybody?

Based upon the level of aggression and the kicks to the body and head, those kids should have all been charged as adults. There were a whole bunch of head kicks going on there. Hopefully regardless of the jurisdiction, those kids will pay for their vicious attack.

Back