• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why is nsx prime so slow?

Hey Mod's,

I have confirmed it is not my browser or my internet speed which is 300 Mbps per second, but your website has been as slow as dial up all weekend. Starting on Thursday evening. Sometimes I cannot even open the site and get notifications of you, "the host" being offline. Or I get those silly notifications about the high interest in the new nsx. We should really change that...Has anyone else had these issues? Dozens of other sites I visit open immediately. Nsxprime opens normally until I click on a thread or anything else and then it just bogs down and waits to load? Even as I am writing this post it freezes up???

Don't tell us you blew the gasket on Prime too! Lol

It has been slow for me btw.

Sorry, I am part Irish...

Painfully slow..........
Not b*tchin' (because I still love this site).

Painfully slow..........
Not b*tchin' (because I still love this site).

It improved a bit this morning. But yesterday was like waiting for paint to dry.

Hey Mod's,

I have confirmed it is not my browser or my internet speed which is 300 Mbps per second, but your website has been as slow as dial up all weekend. Starting on Thursday evening. Sometimes I cannot even open the site and get notifications of you, "the host" being offline. Or I get those silly notifications about the high interest in the new nsx. We should really change that...Has anyone else had these issues? Dozens of other sites I visit open immediately. Nsxprime opens normally until I click on a thread or anything else and then it just bogs down and waits to load? Even as I am writing this post it freezes up???

You're not alone. It's been slower than molasses uphill in the winter for me too.

Frustrating. Slow as balls and been getting the "server busy, come back later" alert quite often lately. I find it hard to believe there is really that much traffic on this site. I haven't made the jump to the FB page and this is making it hard for me not to. Help! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Can we send bitcoin to make it faster?

Frustrating. Slow as balls and been getting the "server busy, come back later" alert quite often lately. I find it hard to believe there is really that much traffic on this site. I haven't made the jump to the FB page and this is making it hard for me not to. Help! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

So slow on logging in and loading a page makes this site almost unusable. I have been on other forums that run as fast as Prime use to so I'm sure it's not my iPad or my server. Help Prime !!

Lol My family loves when prime is down.....:wink:

Due to the overwhelming interest of the new nsx🤥, we all get more family time.🙄

I emailed Bob but haven't heard anything.

Back