• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wide body fenders and front bumper

My bumper and factory fenders are in a bad way and I want to replace all of it. What brand it style should I go with that will install without to much headache and will look good in the end.

If you have it in your mind to change the front to wide-body and not do the rear, there will be some limitation to keep the proportion right. It really comes down to your own taste.
All aftermarket part will require some bodywork to get fitted correctly.

I Pham to eventually do the rear to follow just not at the moment. I bought one aftermarket bumper that I have now and its just plain junk

The only fenders that would look right would be the DF ones that are slightly wider than stock. A lot of the w/b kits dont retain the factory lines and would not look right at all, unless the entire kit was done at once. The GT300 kit (Comptech knockoff) retains the factory lines, but I know from experience that it fits horrible, and also its a lot wider in the front and would not be proportional at all unless you do the entire kit.

The Downforce ones do help to give more a Coke bottle shape. I don't think you need to go wide at the rear; just check out the GT2 NSX. Looks perfect.

Back