• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wide body NSX for sale!

Here is the link:

http://photos.yahoo.com/hchan710

I am asking for $22000 or best offer.

In good running condition. But it still need a 92 engine wiring harness. Now the car has a harness from newer model with adapted connector wires, which makes the gauges do not work and also the check engine light is on. The car will be fully completed in the next week. I got a engine wiring harness from Joe at ERZCAR and it is on its way.

The NSX have full black leather interior. Have engine and tranny. The pictures you see are the pictures how it looked like when I first got the car. I never have chance to take pictures for my car now so I will get more posted when I go pick it up this Saturday.

Again, I will get this car completed this Saturday. Fully driveable. Fully interior and exterior. Just need a driver.

Please email to:

[email protected]

Attachments

• i-1_b_l.jpg
    i-1_b_l.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3,579
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

My offer still stands if you are still interested.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss anything in furthur detail. I'll be headed out to California December 30th-January 4th where I take take delivery of the car, just let me know what you think.

Regards.

The chassis has 45K on the odometer. The engine and tranny were bought together from a 30K front wrecked NSX.

I still haven't picked up the car yet! My mechanic is putting new O2 sensors on the car.

I should have the car next week for sure.

Thanks,

[email protected]

The NSX is here!!!

OK! I just picked up the NSX today!

Everything is okay on the engine and tranny. But the following is the up-dated problems that I have found on the car:

- the temperature and oil pressure gauages do not work (other gauges on the cluster work though)

- the driver side front spindle (knuckle) needs a brass bushing for the steering rod (now the car steering feels really strange!)

These are the two major things for the car!

I will take some up-dated pictures in the next few days.

Thanks,

Hancock
I took some more pictures on my widebody NSX. You can view the old and new pictures at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/hchan710

I will take more during day time this coming Saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
ok can you start over...and give me all the details on the car. clean title? original miles? Miles on the engine? accident history? exterior condition? interior condition? mechanically? what needs to be done? all pros and cons...etc....

complete details about everyting pleased...so this won't ever have to be asked again.

Back