• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wierd noise coming from center speaker.

I have this wierd annoying noise that comes and goes from the center speaker. I don't understand what it could be, maybe a loose wire. Sound still comes from the speaker however it makes this wierd piercing noises now and then...

Just wondering if anyone else ever experienced this or any ideas on what the problem could be...

Thanks guys...

It's the amp in the passenger side footwell that controls this speaker. For more information on what it is and what to do about it:

1. Click on FAQ on the red bar at the top of this web page.

2. Click on Troubleshooting.

3. Click on Sound System.

Hello Brian, I'm the proud owner of a 99 NSX Targa. I love the car, but the centre speaker does not seem to hake any noise. What should I do ? Best wishes John Bell (Perth, Western Australia)

I have this wierd annoying noise that comes and goes from the center speaker. I don't understand what it could be, maybe a loose wire. Sound still comes from the speaker however it makes this wierd piercing noises now and then...

Just wondering if anyone else ever experienced this or any ideas on what the problem could be...

Thanks guys...

Mine did the same thing. I just unplugged it. Problem solved! :biggrin:

Back