• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will bribe for pictures

Hey all,

We're putting the new NSX in an upcoming video game. I'm wondering if anyone who owns a 2004 or identical car would be willing to take about 40 digital pics for me and email them to me so our art team could use them for visual reference. I can send you a free copy of Project Gotham Racing 2 as thanks for your help. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you the details privately.

Thanks for any help!
-RA

how bout some pictures of the much better looking:D 91-02 model???

will it be a PS2 game also?:cool:

Attachments

• newside.jpg
    newside.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 835
Nah, unfortunately the headlights are some of the details I'll need. We already have an agreement with Honda to include the latest model year, so we can't change it. As far as PS2 ... I really couldn't say. :cool:

How about checking with a local Acura dealer and taking the pics there? Just a suggestion

Hi

At least include some easter egg features with some hidden codes or something that make us drive the NSX we want...please.

I will even buy the game and a PS2/Xbox or whatever if you do that :D

If I could play the game driving my Sebring Silver 1991 NSX on screen while having a big picture of the car over the TV it would make winter a whole lot shorter.

Regards

I have an 02, what kind of pics are you looking for?

please don't use a stock 02-04

get a modified one.

wat about the SOS widebody NSX. it has the post 02 headlights =)

You got a PM. :)

Back