• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

will these wheels work????

hey, sorry to ask it yet again...

I got the attached wheels In:

17X7.5 +43mm offset FRONT
17X9 +35mm offset REAR

will this work (or does it sound like it will work) and does anyone else have the same size/offset combo?

I tried reading all the other threads but couldn't really get a good answer.

Thanks-Brandon

Attachments

• wedsport wheel.jpg
    wedsport wheel.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 298
they are in the right order, the company i ordered them through said they would work, but after looking at all the threads posted i am having second thoughts.....the bad thing is i already paid for them

Veilside02 said:
they are in the right order, the company i ordered them through said they would work, but after looking at all the threads posted i am having second thoughts.....the bad thing is i already paid for them

Ouch, that sucks, I hope everything will work out for you, I'm from seattle and I know this shop is in vancouver BC.... (if you ordering from AJ)
they know Honda very well but they do anything to make a sale. Some guy told me they were trying to sell him some expensive japanese motor oil and told him the Mobil1 will screw up vtec engines, and I was like :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:

man.......i sure hope they know what they are talking about on this one, or will at least let me cancel the order.

SOS

Right now Science of Speed have clearance sale on some Prodrive wheels. Check out the thread below. They are 17/18 but for sure they will fit and will clear most BBKs. I had contact Chris and it would take about 5 weeks lead time.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34429

Ben at The Wheels Boutique also have some Volks Racing CE-28N in stock, but they are 18/19 and ready to ship.

So you know.

That's a very nice wheels. Make me want to change mine OEM wheels. Wonder anyone got any "red" NSX picture with this wheels install :confused:

I called them yesterday and had a talk with them and after a little bit they said that the wheels would not fit with that offset, and told me they would refund my money......so i am happy, thanks everyone for their help.

Back