• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will this fit a 96 NSX-T?

http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2564

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p>Looking to get this mesh engine cover for my 96 NSXT. I asked the seller and he said I need I need a set of coupe hinges and need to reuse the rubber gasket from the OEM cover.</o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>My car currently has no engine cover, the previous owner removed it so I am not sure if I have the hinges or the rubber gasket. Can someone tell me if this will work on my car? Just want to make sure before I spend a couple hundred bucks. Thanks much.

</o:p>

I'm sure the hinges where the original was located are still on the car and if so - which no one has anyway of knowing without pictures - this will fit. How does it work with the targa top?

Looking to get this mesh engine cover for my 96 NSXT. I asked the seller and he said I need I need a set of coupe hinges and need to reuse the rubber gasket from the OEM cover.My car currently has no engine cover, the previous owner removed it so I am not sure if I have the hinges or the rubber gasket. Can someone tell me if this will work on my car? Just want to make sure before I spend a couple hundred bucks. Thanks much.

When I removed my engine cover I left the hinges attached to it and just put the bolts back onto the car so I wouldn't lose them. If the hinges are still there you'd notice them.

I'm sure the hinges where the original was located are still on the car and if so - which no one has anyway of knowing without pictures - this will fit. How does it work with the targa top?

You have to start putting the targa top in the trunk.

Back