• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wind Noise Plugs?

picture of you driving at speed with finger in the hole....please.......

It was my penis doc. To be honest.... I plugged it with my penis. I love my NSX... what's it to ya....

If you were an opossum you could have plugged both....

Wow..........now you've got my full and undivided attention

Dave and Doc, are you going to get a room already?

I have the plugs and they make a substantial difference.

Revival! The things you learn reading your owner's manual... I never have my roof on & amayama still had them so I decided to splurge the the $10 to see if they reduce wind noise. I'll do a driving test & report when the snow clears. I wonder if anyone else still has theirs.
PXL_20230302_174601714 (1)-min.jpg

This thread caught my attention because, I dont recall ever seeing or owning these plugs. I bought my 1997 NSX-T new. I looked in my glove box, trunk and every nook and cranny in the car today and no go. I even checked all the stored bits (spares keys, spare remote and docs) and still no plugs. Asked my wife if she ever recall seeing or using them. Nope. So, I got online went to OEMACURAPARTS.COM, order a set and got a message that they are out of stock with no expectation of getting them. Then I went to Amayama and order set. I am still waiting confirmation they have them to complete the order. Fingers crossed.

These are one of my " divining rod items" that tell me the car was most likely loved and well taken care of if they still exist with the vehicle..

These are one of my " divining rod items" that tell me the car was most likely loved and well taken care of if they still exist with the vehicle..
now, now, dont get me started.:p

I have mine, used them a few times, don't feel that they make a bit of a difference!!!

Unfortunately, I am OCD when it comes to my cars. Must be complete and original.

They also come in handy for Travelers's diarrhea ...

Amayama processed the order, payment made...and parts are on their way. Watch, I'll find them somewhere in the car on the first drive out after the winter break.

Unfortunately, I am OCD when it comes to my cars. Must be complete and original.

are your rear trunk hinge bumpers present... 🥸 :ninja:

Stop it. You are going to send him into an OCD tailspin!

97MSXer - is your red learning key still in its original blister package with the seal unbroken?

My car is now complete!
The process and experience from buying at Amayama was the best. These guys gave lots of updates and packaging was top notch. Can’t give them any higher praise.
9AAB1C2F-A244-4246-B70B-E83747D8387C.jpeg

F6DCAEB3-1F41-42E4-B521-B6AED0C934CA.jpeg

D8FA7F47-DA12-4EEC-B7E8-40468499A519.jpeg

Back