• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window fix at NSXPO

Dear NSXPO attendants, as a sponsor of the NSXPO, member of NSXCA and registered vendor on NXPRIME I am proud to announce I will be doing window installs this year in Palm Springs.
I have been fixing windows on a cross USA roadtrip this summer, for those who missed it you can read all about it here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/190157-2015-Window-Fixing-Tour-July-11-to-October-09

The installs at the nsxpo will most probably take place during night time in the parking lot of the hotel as it did on previous nsxpo's, since you will be using your car during the day for the events ;)

A few members have already requested my services and you are welcome to sign up during the nsxpo.
So I am starting this sign-up list just to be used as a priority list only, you are welcome to sign-up later during the nsxpo

1- gp1565
2 - Dhalsin
3 - nsxnut
4- mcano
5 -

I am in the beautiful island of Hawai'i now and will be back in LA on oct 5.
Socal members are welcome to schedule the window install before the NSXPO, from oct 5 to oct 9, you can reach me at 508 851 5167

Thank you NSXPRIME for hosting my tour
Hugo

Great.

I will also be at the track event but won't be driving my car on track. I am one of the nsxca driving instructors.
I be at the track instructing but decided to leave truck trailer and sticky tires at home and drive up with a caravan and enjoy.

My car will be available during the day Friday if that helps.
You have the fix it thingy kits available?

Thanks
Don

Back