• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window kit install party in Montreal?

Hi Canadian and NSXCC members and friends
I will be in Montreal next weekend Sept 17 & 18.
I have sold a few window kits to Montreal already, so if any of you would need my "services" to install it, or would like to buy and install a window kit in your NSX I would be very pleased to have a Montreal install party this weekend, like the one we had in Toronto last year here
If you never heard about the window kit, you can find all the kit info here

Well, just let me know if there is interest, I will leave montreal on Monday 9/19 for the NSXPO, ending my tour in California on Sat 10/08.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go attend to NSXCC fall cruise this year but would really love to.

A bientot peut etre a Montreal
Hugo

Last edited:
Good to hear of your return to Canada. Are you driving down to XPO or will you be flying? Too bad you couldn't make your way down to Toronto for a visit. Garrick and Robert must have installed 10-12 kits total this summer. Timing is always a challenge for them with kids and family.

Have fun on your tour and enjoy XPO.

Hugo,

Location and time on Sat?

I'm in Ottawa (2 hrs away), I'm going to look into coming out :)

I just posted this thread on our local owners mailing list. Let's see how the many replies I get :)

Comment received yesterday on our list:
Hello,
Thank you for the email.
I'm in Montreal an dinterested in the kit.
Will he be coming to Montreal this week-end? I noticed the kit is 200$, how
much is it with the install.
Thank-you
Carmine

Looks like I won't be around this weekend to take advantage of your service :frown:

Please give Carmine a call @ 514 971 7638

He's in Montreal and interested in having the kit installed.

Cheers

Back