• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window tint redo question?

I just got my windows tinted today... the guy was very professional and nice and told me if I have any problems, just come back and he'll redo it. The one thing that is kind of bugging me, you can see the edge of the tint film (so you can see where it meets clear glass) a little on the front leading edge of the window when it is rolled up.

The window on the other side, however, is fine and the tint film was lined up nearly exactly to the edge of the window all around.

Should I go in and ask the guy to redo the one window and ask him to make sure it's lined up exactly like the other window?

I have had maney cars tinted, and as a rule the tint falls short of the edge of the glass about 1/8" to prevent it from peeling back, If it is indeed a big gap ask for a redo, it is easier to remove it now than later, and the gap will bug you forever, get it fixed.:biggrin:

Back