• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Wings West Front Lip (Berlina Black) and Lower Front Bumper

xrc

Experienced Member
Selling a Wings West front lip that came off my 91 NSX. Its painted Berlina Black and is covered (no Wings West 3M template exists so the installed used 3x pieces of get amble coverage) with a 3M clear bra. Lip is in great shape despite a couple paint chips (not where the 3M covers the lip) and of course minor rash on the underside from the occasional speed bump. Of course I need to say if you want this looking 100% perfect - a repaint would be needed but for something that is mounted low and receives more wear and tear this could be mounted as is as long as you have a black NSX. Asking $200.

Chip #1

Chip #2 (Cannot see when mounted)

Chip #3 (Cannot see when mounted)

Also selling a damaged lower front bumper off a 91 NSX. Has major cracking near the tow hook cover than will require repair. Please don't mind the double-sided tape. Not sure the worth just shoot me an offer. I elected to buy a new lower bumper vice hunting down a good body guy to perform the repairs.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:
Back