• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wings West Front Lip

PUREVIL wrote:
I've bought a few wings west products for friends and we've gone through impactparts.com and they've given us great deals so you can try them. Thats where I got my air dam from. Thats also where I'll be ordering the rest of my kit too.

Thanks, but I just got off the phone with them and they charge retail for individual items. They'd give me a deal if I bought the whole kit.

I guess I'll order directly from Wings West...bummer, I was looking for at least some discount.

(oops...I guess I need to learn how to edit a message instead of repeating it)
PUREVIL wrote:
"I've bought a few wings west products for friends and we've gone through impactparts.com and they've given us great deals so you can try them. Thats where I got my air dam from. Thats also where I'll be ordering the rest of my kit too."

Thanks, but I just got off the phone with them and they charge retail for individual items. They'd give me a deal if I bought the whole kit.

I guess I'll order directly from Wings West...bummer, I was looking for at least some discount.

[This message has been edited by TES (edited 31 October 2000).]

Originally posted by Ojas:
Mr. Hartanto, I just installed my Wings West front lip. The factory bra does not fit as the WW lip extends forward several inches more than the factory chin spoiler. It's probably the best $350 (painted) I'll ever spent to improve the looks of the NSX.

Gosh that sounds like a showstopper for me, I would not want to make any kind of trip without the bra installed. I guess I could modify it. Anyone have any experience with this?

Back