• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winter Park, FL Concours D'Elegance Car Show

Andy,

I hardly ever see you post on here, lol. I was going to tell you about it, since your car is here at the shop. But I see you already found out about it, at least the Nsx part of it. I know I saw you with the Austin Healey last year, and another car. But definitely try to make it to this one with the Nsx.

Warren,

Please you know that there arent hardly any X's out there with as few miles as you have. Hopefully you didnt get the new wheels yet. I like the gold ones :biggrin:

Scott,

You know it took a while for that spoiler on the back to grow on me. But I definitely like it more now after having a "lot" of time to look at it, LOL :biggrin:

Steve,

Yes you are right, it is originality thats the main thing. One of the last shows I went to Tod won a prize for I think a Nsx Class, and he had the most modified NSX there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell,

Your X will DEFINITELY be the most modified there, lol. I still like the Blue color better. Glad you had a chance to stop by the shop. Thats the first wide body kit I have seen in person.

Oster

I plan to attend the Friday night Jet Reception & the Sunday show.
What are the others doing for this show?

I got an email saying I was registered.
Also...planning to get new rims for this show.
(Hear there is stiff competition for this trophy)

Rad NSX said:
I plan to attend the Friday night Jet Reception & the Sunday show.
What are the others doing for this show?

I got an email saying I was registered.
Also...planning to get new rims for this show.
(Hear there is stiff competition for this trophy)

We are going to the Saturday drive with breakfast and lunch then the show on Sunday.

They now have a 1st and 2nd place trophy for the NSX's :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hope to see many of you at this great show.
Anyone else going to the Reception Party at Sanford Airport on Friday night?
(Been to these parties...with Ferrari club in WPB...and they are fantastic)

FeetFxr said:
It's being flat bedded to Courtesy Acura on Monday. I've got a good feeling it won't be ready in 2 weeks :frown: :frown:

I'm just glad there will be NSX's at the show!!

Sorry to hear about your car man....if you want, you can borrow mine and throw those nice wheels you have on it. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
Sorry to hear about your car man....if you want, you can borrow mine and throw those nice wheels you have on it. :D

Thanks for the offer!!...I might need to borrow someones, I'm beginning to feel some earily NSX withdraw symptoms. :frown: I already haven't looked for a new NSX accessory on Ebay or the Prime Market section for a whole 3 days. Worst part, I was looking at Ferrari's last night on Ebay and feel myself being drawn to the "Dark Side" :biggrin: :biggrin:

FeetFxr...
You need another toy....go get a Ferrari.
Heck...you have just about re-built that NSX by now anyway....time to really work on a car....I hear Ferrari(s) love mechanical attention.

Wonder who will be at the WP show.
I have heard that a few have dropped out because of mechancial problems.

FeetFxr....I sure hope you come to the show, since you inspired us all to go to this show. Maybe you can get Exotic Car Transport to deliver your beast to the show....it still looks fantastic.

Do we still have 6 NSX cars in the show?

Actually I saw one other feture Feetfxr will want to add I'm sure polished Metal inner door handles, from Science of Speed. "Heretic" has them also. It definitely makes the inside of the car stand out. Trust me you guys will be blown away when you see "Heretic's" car.

Oster

Oh yes....interior work is always needed.
Ricaro seats maybe?
...white leather seats would finish off the FeetFxr ride, and maybe up the chances of his trophy.

Hey..is the WP show judged on originality or most exotic?

My car is not going to be ready in time for the show and I've already paid for my wife's lunch on Saturday (The entered driver's is free) so, if anyone registered wants to go for the drive on Saturday and have your guest's lunch paid for let me know and you can go as me. :biggrin:

I wanted to go with my car, but my car has been in the body shop for four and a half weeks now. It was supposed to be done a couple weeks ago, went to look at it/pick it up yesterday and it looks good, but a couple things needed changing. Anyway owner said they will try for Saturday but that might be pushing it :frown: So maybe I will go to WP sans car just to meet some other NSXers from the area.

Carl

I believe we still have 6 cars in the show.
I hear there are some wild entries too.

I am entered as the "most stock" car....I do not have many mods.
Looking forward to seeing the X's and the drivers on Sunday!

Looks like I won't be entering, i tried contacting them to see if they had room but they said they were closed. =( Bummer.. wish i could go.. i might drive by still.. what time?

I was looking at the map for the Winter Park show and notice that they have all the NSX's over by the Amtrak station. Then I looked on the Participant Confirmation sheet and under "Competition Award" section the no box is checked for me??? Did I miss something?

Steve,

I spoke to Joe Radosky.He has a white Nsx blk top and is entered in the show also. He has a appt at the shop soon. I told him I would ask you to give him the tool for me. Thanks. I cant believe i'm going to miis this show.

Thanks Oster

Back