• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Woodward Avenue July 5

Folks-

I hear that Woodward is getting quite popular on the weekends in advance of the Dream Cruise in August. I was wondering if anyone was up for a little drive and refreshments along the way this Saturday, July 5 in the evening. I got my car back with the final turbo tune and a RPS Stage I clutch. It is running like a scalded dog with about 430RWHP. :biggrin: I just have to watch out for the PO-PO.:wink: How about it?

I'll do it because I've never seen a scalded dog run ..LOL

I'll do it because I've never seen a scalded dog run ..LOL

THOUGHT you were a cat lover.

Duffer I cannot imagine trying to keep that yellow (now) beast under control and out of po-po's eyes. Good luck; I'll be heading out to golf course(s) this HOLIDAY 4th weekend! Trying to break 100 so I can play golf and keep up with you. :redface:
Washed them both up last Sat. and the weather is SE MI has just been #*%@!*(*(^. .

Duffer I cannot imagine trying to keep that yellow (now) beast under control and out of po-po's eyes. Good luck; I'll be heading out to golf course(s) this HOLIDAY 4th weekend! Trying to break 100 so I can play golf and keep up with you. :redface:
Washed them both up last Sat. and the weather is SE MI has just been #*%@!*(*(^. .

This weekend looks like it is going to be great weather, so enjoy your golf. Let's plan on meeting up somewhere along Woodward around 7:00pm, if possible. I talked with Jim (Aka NSXHawk) and he is probably going to make it with his GT40:eek:. Should be fun!

Naa that's Ekin95 I'm allergic to cats.

How is 7PM @ Albans? They are now closed so the parking lot is always empty. Right across the street from Hunter House. :biggrin:

How is 7PM @ Albans? They are now closed so the parking lot is always empty. Right across the street from Hunter House. :biggrin:

Sounds good.

Fun stuff the other night guys. Not my pics BTW, I'm getting too lazy in my old age. :wink:

link............

http://www.flickr.com:80/photos/18823673@N08/sets/72157606017445920/

2642884717_da270a62fd_b.jpg

Hey, how come that 04 auto NSX is in front of everyone there! :wink::biggrin: +1 for the old man!

2642869099_d73f4f7914_b.jpg

2642945329_1aefaed893_b.jpg

2643431882_4f095cbdb6_b.jpg

Me likey these rims...........:biggrin:

2643021899_b11cc32d04_b.jpg

2643414778_28d728f05f_b.jpg

Who knew dads mentally was if it's an open light go for it ..LOL Of course now I know and TCS will be off next time we line up:tongue:

Great pics, really sorry I missed it now. I really want to seem Jims new beast. We had to go to Bree's family reunion that evening. I guess these are the compromises of married life now. :rolleyes:

Great pics, really sorry I missed it now. I really want to seem Jims new beast. We had to go to Bree's family reunion that evening. I guess these are the compromises of married life now. :rolleyes:

RYAN you are always good with us, so no apology.
THX for photos lazy Tim. Makes me wonder who could only go 50 mph, and which donor took the "hit". :redface:

Looks like you had a great time. Sorry to have missed it. Why does the F-Car stil have the hood up? Nick, time to wash that car:biggrin: Love the GT40. Maybe next time.

RYAN you are always good with us, so no apology.
THX for photos lazy Tim. Makes me wonder who could only go 50 mph, and which donor took the "hit". :redface:

Sorry for being blunt but
wtf.gif
are you talking about?

Nick, have you found that decoder ring yet to figure out these ramblings?

^^^
laughing-smiley-003.gif
laughing-smiley-003.gif
laughing-smiley-003.gif
laughing-smiley-003.gif

Yep, perfect, funny as all get out. Four lanes of any road with such beautiful NSX's!
What is that silver thing in the left lane, anyway?
Here is the roof flip, you wished to view, Nick.
I like maybe the Imola roof on the LBBP, but not the LBBP on the Imola.

No I didn't good catch!

Back