• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WooHoo! my wife gave me a gift for our 3 year anniversary

lol, for my 3 year anniversary my wife gave/made me this card (the license plate says "happy anniversary" the best part is the back that has a picture of an Arc Titanium exhaust and says "to the man who has everything... even an Arc titanium exhaust" which until now I didn't. she hasn't ordered it yet, so I think for the same price I'll opt for the Taitec LWGT along with some headers and a stage 2 chip :)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-08-11 at 2.58.20 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-08-11 at 2.58.20 AM.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 210
  • blah.jpg
    blah.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Thats a very thoughtful gesture by your wife. You are a Lucky Man!

I didn't know that the three year anniversary was the Titanium anniversary. Who knew. What'd you get her?

I didn't know that the three year anniversary was the Titanium anniversary. Who knew. What'd you get her?

chocolates from Target $9.99

...and a Lexus SC430

Damn, I'd rather have the Lexus....:biggrin:

You didn't answer Ken - does she have a sister? I'm married so I don't need to know....:wink: Purely rhetorical.

Sounds like the deal I cut with my wife, when I wanted an NSX - she said you've had a bunch of cars - I want one - got her an RL; that got me the NSX. Guess we're all making deals - see Ken - there are always strings attached - remember that - anniversaries can be expensive.

Damn, I'd rather have the Lexus....:biggrin:

You didn't answer Ken - does she have a sister? I'm married so I don't need to know....:wink: Purely rhetorical.

Sounds like the deal I cut with my wife, when I wanted an NSX - she said you've had a bunch of cars - I want one - got her an RL; that got me the NSX. Guess we're all making deals - see Ken - there are always strings attached - remember that - anniversaries can be expensive.

We used to have an 02 Acura RL. I think it was the best car I've ever owned (better than my 06 Jag S Type, Lex LS430 UltrLux, RX300, SC300, SC400, SC430).

Oh, and Ken, sorry, no sister. I have a sister though, you can have her.

Very nice! I still owe quite a few items on my wife's to do list since she let me purchase my NSX haha.

Man you're a lucky guy. The coolest car related thing my wife ever got me was the 1 day Proformance racing school... which I admit was awesome but I can't imagine getting parts that I actually wanted as a gift.

My wife has never actually bought me car parts but has given me the green light for stuff. Like I got HRE C20's for the S40 my last anniversary, I found them, she let me send payment :biggrin:

Back