• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Work VS-FX Wheels

Does anyone know whether they are good quality wheels? I understand they are discontinued and was told that they were close to $4k new a few years back ordered directly from Japan? How much do they worth now if they are in 19s' and good condition? These are for a 'Z'. Thx.

Does anyone know whether they are good quality wheels? I understand they are discontinued and was told that they were close to $4k new a few years back ordered directly from Japan? How much do they worth now if they are in 19s' and good condition? These are for a 'Z'. Thx.

Work makes excellent quality wheels. Top notch IMHO. I've had several WORK wheels and have been extremely impressed with the quality.

The Work VS-FX is a 3 piece wheel made from a low pressure casting and barrel forming (probably flow forming) technology. Though it won't be the lightest wheel, it'll definitely be very strong and very high quality.

Work makes excellent quality wheels. Top notch IMHO. I've had several WORK wheels and have been extremely impressed with the quality.

The Work VS-FX is a 3 piece wheel made from a low pressure casting and barrel forming (probably flow forming) technology. Though it won't be the lightest wheel, it'll definitely be very strong and very high quality.

That's good to know. Thanks...

Do you know if they were expensive in 19's before they were discontinue? I was told that a set of 19's cost over $4k.

Back