• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would like to attend the track days 25/26 as spectator. Need info please.

I would like to attend the track days as a spectator on the 25th and 26th since those are the only days I'll be able to make it. Would I still have to pay the entire registration fee just to be able to attend those days? TIA for the replies.

Sorry, but the track event is not a spectator event for the general public. If you are interested in attending the track event without driving in it, we ask that you register for NSXPO 2003 and pay the general registration fee for the social activities. That will allow you to spectate at the track event (and possibly even get a ride with one of the instructors), as well as join us for the meals and other activities throughout the event.

Last edited:
Andrie Hartanto said:
what is the reason behind not allowing spectator unless they register?
The reason is so that those attending the event, pay for the event. That way, we provide food and activities only for those who paid to hold the event, not to anyone who stops by to take advantage of the event without contributing towards the cost to put it on.

Andrie Hartanto said:
I attended NSXPO at Laguna as spectator back then and it was fine.
No, actually, it was not fine at all. At NSXPO '99, there were spectators (people who did not sign up for NSXPO) who came to the track event and ate the "free" food (that was never intended to feed the general public) and we ran out of food :eek: because there were a lot of people who never signed up, and we didn't have enough to feed the people who had paid to attend.

Andrie, I'm surprised you wouldn't want to drive in the track event - especially with all the statements you've made here about your track skills... :D

Ken,

I didn't eat those food :) Seriously, I only dropped by for an hour as I was on my way to so-cal.

I just gotten my NSX at the time and didn't hear about NSXPO until it was too late. Otherwise I would have joined. I'll be at Sears Point though.

Back