• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would you trade your NSX?

Now now... We all know that the membership of this forum consists of everyone from those who live paycheck-to-paycheck and struggle to own a used NSX, to those who could easily buy an entire year's production if they wanted.

There is no need to get into a "my accountant can beat up your accountant" thread.

HE started it, Lud! make 'em stop! ;>)

hal
(who only has an 18' boston whaler <w/a new Honda 130 OB>)

Yes, at 19 it was very impressive to most. I can attest to that.
biggrin.gif

Remember that some of us prefer the NSX for different reasons. It's not always about performance for everyone. When it comes to image, I like the NSX because it looks exotic (to me), yet is understated (compared to a Ferrari which screams LOOK AT ME). It is also reasonably rare. We all have our reasons to buy what we buy, not always having to do with financials. Assuming one would own a Diablo instead of an NSX if they could afford one would be inaccurate. There are many very well off and famous individuals who have done otherwise.

ilya
aka- '24 year old kid'

I would not want to drive anything else if it meant I had to work any harder to afford it!!! But if I had a choice to have enough money to afford a Diablo...well then I would chose the NSX at half the price.. work half as much...and drive the NSX twice as much..NOW THAT'S LIVING
smile.gif
Because life is not about what you have as much as it is about how you enjoy what you do have.

Back