• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WOW! Anybody Seen This Discover Card Promo / NSX Mailer?

Lol I received one of those the same week I bought my car. How did they know?! :eek::tongue:

Weird considering the car has to be at least 13 yrs old.........

Thats cool. 91-92 with updated wheels. I feel like I have seen that car before. (Picture anyway)

Last edited:
Thats cool. 91-92 with updated wheels. I feel like I have seen that car before. (Picture anyway)

how do you know its a 91-92 with newer wheels? I cant see any other signs to say it could be a 1993-2001

but... I am getting old and my eye sight is failing LOL

Looks like a coupe to me so the chances that its a later model coupe are quite low

how do you know its a 91-92 with newer wheels? I cant see any other signs to say it could be a 1993-2001 but... I am getting old and my eye sight is failing LOL
Actually, those 7-spoke wheels were new in '94 .. but the fact that the roof is black on a red car puts it as '94 or earlier. So, if could be a '94 .. or it could be a 91-93 with upgraded wheels. And its a US car .. no DRLs

Front lower lip is the old thin 91-92 style, Two tone and the wheels should be the fat fives for that year.

Front lower lip is the old thin 91-92 style, Two tone and the wheels should be the fat fives for that year.

I'd say 94. That thin front lip was from 91-96 model years. 97-01 had the updated front lip. Rims look to be of the Solaris Silver from the 94-96 years and not the Brushed Aluminum that came out in 97, so I'm thinking 94.

Photoshop - that's actually that Fiero that was transformed into an NSX. You're all wrong :p

I thought it was the new Corvette:smile:

Hmm. I should reach out to Sheetz and ask if they want to run a competing ad.

1bf4.jpg

I received a similar ad last year in July that was mailed with my Discover bill.

IMG_6624.jpg

They put it cause your gona need 5 percent back when you see your gas bill from hitting vtec all day lol

Someone has to be able to find the owner!

how do you know its a 91-92 with newer wheels? I cant see any other signs to say it could be a 1993-2001

but... I am getting old and my eye sight is failing LOL

Black roof is the dead give away.. 91-93 with updated rims ...or a
94.. That was the year they went monochrome late in the year model on brooklands green models..

Last edited:
Back