• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WOW!!! Black NSX on I-10

Almost broke my neck today. I was on my way home and spotted a beautiful black NSX with 7 spoke rims on I-10 going west just before Kirkwood. I had already passed her by so I had to turn and look.Very attractive blond driving the car!!! Anyone know who she is and why she has not come to any of the Houston GTG???? :D

Follow her home!!!! Hell no! People get shot for that :D I totaly forgot about the post that Z put up awhile back. Ill bet your right, probably is the same girl. I think good 'ol Andy said she worked in the same building or something. If so then the area would be about right. So Andy, whats the story with this young lady? :D :D :D

I'll bet your right, probably is the same girl.

How can you be so sure? :confused: Considering that there is more than one black NSX in Houston, maybe it isn't the same.

I think good ol' Andy said she worked in the same building or something.

See above comment.

If so then the area would be about right.

Not necessarily.....there are five red NSXs within a one mile radius of where I live.

So Andy, what's the story with this young lady?

First, let's be sure we are talking about the same car / person. Even if it is, what is meant by "what's the story"?

Back