• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wow Chick Magnet Thread

you have to register to read it. why dont you copy it on here.

you have to register to read it.

Then register.

why dont you copy it on here.

Please don't.

First of all, half of those posts are probably bull****.
Secondly, if you try to get girls with your car and the girl is willing to sleep with you because of it, then there is something wrong with both of you.

yea Really! Everyone knows if you want to pick up chicks you need a motorcycle...duh :D :D :D

Yup bikes do the trick :D

I'm just saying that its such a different atomsphere over there. I mean here it seems girls don't really care about the NSX or even know about it but over there just the keys get them laid.

NSX is still gonna be my next car. Don't need cars to pick up chicks ;)

Just thought it was interesting what a brand name could do.

NSX-antic said:
I think if you use your car to pick up chicks, they're the short-term disposable type.
What's wrong with that? :p At times, all you want are the short-term disposable types :D

-Awais

The only types my car seems to attract are teenage boys who ask "how much does it cost?" and middle age men who say "nice car man" or ask "what's under the hood?"

Women don't seem to care much about cars, except when I pick them up on dates and they trip over themselves trying to get into my NSX with their high heels. :D

The only types my car seems to attract are teenage boys who ask "how much does it cost?"

Yeah, they puzzled me everytime, why does it matter to them huh? It's not like it's going to cost $2.99 and they can collect their change for one....

hmmm, oh well, I guess olsen twins made more money than me when they were merely 5 yrs old. but how many kids are like that??

NeoNSX said:
err... ok Andy.

<B>KulSecHskY</B> : if you want tips on picking up chicks, just send MYNSX a PM.... he'll be happy to tell you how it's done. :D

He he he ......
RULE # 1 ----------bring your "balls" wear a loud colored car
YELLOW WORKS FOR ME"!!

RULE #2-----------NEVER EVER HAVE A PASSENGER!!!! "BUT" YOUR GOING TO PICKING UP A FRIEND SOON" (THIS WILL INSURE YOU THE ABILITY TO BAIL IF SH!T GETS TO FUNKY)

RULE#3 ------------READ ALL DR RUTH'S ARTICLES. GREAT INFO .
(THE ERROSCILATOR IS HER LATEST )although not needed .SOME MIGHT NEED THIS TOOL!! LOL.

I'LL RETURN WITH THE NEXT THREE GOTTA GO MY MOJO IS CALLING!!:cool: :cool:

YOU'LL LOVE NEXT WEELKS ARTICLE!! :D :p :D :p

AaronR said:
yea Really! Everyone knows if you want to pick up chicks you need a motorcycle...duh :D :D :D

YES-------------- Bad girls love bikes .Good girls WONT ride on the back though.

I prefer a good girl GONE BAD!! (much more fun!!)
The car works for this!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

accept no substitutes!!;) ;)

I think now-a-days girls (the ones that notice cars at least) are more into cars that signify money rather than the all out sports car image. I think a "sporty" car gets you bonus points, but they'd rather have the comfy interiors and comfy rides. At least that's my impression of the Boston area.

Eric5273 said:
Women don't seem to care much about cars, except when I pick them up on dates and they trip over themselves trying to get into my NSX with their high heels. :D

LOL…I drive my NSX with my high heels on :D

Guys! Just be yourself and you will find the right girl. BUT if you're not looking for the right girl yet, I guess money and cars really do help ;) work hard play hard :p

Picking up chicks is easy like VampNSX said. You don't even have to be good-looking; just well groomed and be a gentleman. Anything else is just material. The key is being confident enough to speak to a girl. 95 times out of 100 a woman will NOT approach the guy. In our dreams they might, but it's up to the guy to make the move.

NSX's just attract gold-diggers. They are just material.

Although there are a few chick-magnets that are the expection..... 22" Monitors, owning a 6800U, Sony entertainment equipment, Type-R gearshift knobs, etc.. ;)

<B>Eric5273 wrote:
Women don't seem to care much about cars, except when I pick them up on dates and they trip over themselves trying to get into my NSX with their high heels.</B>

LOL. That would be funny to see; especially when they are the petite, elegant type. :p

<B>MYNSX</B> : *salute* The KING HAS SPOKEN! :D Lud needs to add those posts to the FAQ. :p

scNSXgirl said:

Guys! Just be yourself and you will find the right girl. BUT if you're not looking for the right girl yet, I guess money and cars really do help ;) work hard play hard :p

All of what I post "especially" the stuff above is all said in good fun.

Seriously, Yes be yourself!!

Being well groomed CLEAN is a must for any descent woman.

Sense of humor a MUST!! (Woman love to smile and laugh and have fun)

And time and time again-confidence is MANDITORY (we are not talking about the No Fear" stickers.Confidence that I mean is "confident enough to BE YOURSELF.

Have the courage to say NO to accepting bullsh!t as well as the confidence to express your needs.

Positive self esteem (how one reguards themself) radiates and
this is un mistakeable and truly admired by woman .

Have a plan!! Be a man . No descent woman wants to babysit. They admire this and gives them the sense of security they NEED.
No you do not have to be controlling everything and every plan ,but share mutual life desisions.At least have a plan yorself that INCLUDES THEM!!

Woman are SECURITY centered respect this at ALL times its their nature.They want to know that their partener is not a train wreck waiting to happen.(Being a little bad is good ,being a liability creates insecurity and will wreck and good relationship)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Keep it real!!

MYNSX

HAHA good advice but then you started getting into serious stuff.

Life plan? :p

I'm 20, the mention of the word marriage is enough to make me leave the chick at the next stop sign :D

KulSecHskY said:
HAHA good advice but then you started getting into serious stuff.

Life plan? :p

I'm 20, the mention of the word marriage is enough to make me leave the chick at the next stop sign :D

NeoNSX said:
Hey Bill, have you been watching Opra again? You sound like Doctor Phill!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL :D :D :D :D

No ORKA <------------------- Wimfree!!!Shes an idiot!!
Theres the girls between attachments (my first post)
This is the way to have a lot of fun and not have to deal with all the latter.

NOTE---- this was before any cars I had ,actually I had a 300.00 rusted out carmen gia volkswagon.as well as a plymouth satelite and a dodge dart.

For instance I used to have a handful of girls to take out "one in particular" when I wasn't working ,which is all I did.Rotating shifts.This worked for me for about 5 years w/ this one particular.Then there is what I did when I was in between jobs "ehumm" I mean girls.I have this practice near perfected and successfully for about 19 years.MAY BECOME HABIT FORMING:D :D :D :D

Then theres the latter post is what to do if your ready and willing but NEVER DO THIS UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT THIS.
Until rescently I ran the risk of losing some one descent and decided to slow down a bit.Before her it was yea well "whatever".

I AM AGAINST DISPOSIBLE MARRIAGES. I STRONGLY SUGGEST GETTING OUT THERE AND PLAYING THE FIELD FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE OR COMFITORABLE.
THEN AND ONLY THEN SHOULD YOU SLOW DOWN.

LASTLY IF SLOWING DOWN MEANT HANDING OVER MY BALLS TO MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER SHE WOULD NOT BE HERE .....THIS YOU CAN ASK HER YOURSELF I AM VERY MUCH STILL MYSELF.

:cool: :cool: :cool:cool:

scNSXgirl said:

hey scNSXgirl, i gotta know... what's it like being a girl and driving a NSX? All the guys have posted about how girls react to them in their cars. Well, how do guys react to you when they see u in your NSX? Honestly, if i saw you pull up next to me at a light in your NSX I'd probably ask you to marry me hehe

<B>dawggpie</B> : If scNSXgirl pulled up next to you at a light, she would burn off and leave you loving every mouthful of her dust. :D scNSXgirl ROCKS! :D

PS. She doesn't need her NSX to get male attention... she's also a great model. :cool:

NeoNSX said:
<B>dawggpie</B> : If scNSXgirl pulled up next to you at a light, she would burn off and leave you loving every mouthful of her dust. :D scNSXgirl ROCKS! :D

PS. She doesn't need her NSX to get male attention... she's also a great model. :cool:

In that case, I'd better get a FX500 turbo setup so I can keep up! :D

Back