• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WOW Saw this in a movie once

He was passing a police officer, on the left hand side, in the grass, at over 100 miles per hour! when his car became airborne!:eek::eek: What's wrong with that?:confused:

He was passing a police officer, on the left hand side, in the grass, at over 100 miles per hour! when his car became airborne!:eek::eek: What's wrong with that?:confused:
sounds like a regular day for the hoveround brigade, right, doug?

Complete idiot - somehow he survives this hit, and LUCKY that he didn't kill someone along the way. Scary that these morons walk among us..... :eek:

i bet he pooped himself once when he saw he was passing an officer, and then again when he went airborn, and then once again when he realized he was going to hit the bridge:eek:

what a tool, thats not really the smartest thing to ever do, but especially in some domestic piece of trash :tongue: because once it stops going straight, it starts going wrong:wink:

After reading more on the driver, I wouldn't doubt if he were highly emotional after his release from police custody one hour earlier. Perhaps he was even suicidal, which might explain his aggravated assault on the bridge.

After reading more on the driver, I wouldn't doubt if he were highly emotional after his release from police custody one hour earlier. Perhaps he was even suicidal, which might explain his aggravated assault on the bridge.

Nice insight, but some of us are just bad to the bone and born to run...

Last edited:
Back