• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WSTO - Wedssport

Oh really! Hmm... Great weight, good looks, time to look at sizing!

See these:

weds_wheel_sa55m01.jpg

That pic looks hot is that 18/19 or 17/18? Will this clear BBK like stoptech? How about if you photoshop on a NA1 black NSX, please want to see if it looks good on my car. :biggrin:

The photoshop was just a 18/19 stagger.

The SA-67R in 17x7.5 +45 will not clear Stoptech ST-40 BBK, nor will it clear with a 5mm, or 10mm spacer. But it will clear factory NSX brakes.

Will we see any carbon fiber wheels?

Not at the moment.

Anyone know the answer?

I have confirmed with WedSport Japan, and the blue/red accents on the SA-55M are painted blue with clear. The SA-67R/SA-70 have the blue ring painted as well.

I really like Weds overall designs, but the weird color combos like that red and blue just turn me off. I wish they had options for black, polished, or better yet, no accents at all...

All the new SA-Series will have the colored accents. We can do powder coat service to any color as well. Please PM for details.

The only wheel from WedSport without any accents, is the TC105-N.

4886682108_c11a7f3014_o.jpg

Using N Flame technology, the process of spoke and outer rim stiffness. WedSport evenly distributes the weight of each spoke evenly to avoid stress and maintaining superior strength while keeping the wheel as light as possible.

tc105n_img.jpg

A straight race bred wheel. The TC105N comes in great sizing and super light weights, and strength. The 17x8 (14.9lbs) and 18x9.5 comes in at (17.6lbs) and the only finish it comes in, is a Titanium finish.

This wheel is heavily used in the Japanese SUPER GT, and Super Taikyu endurance race series.
tc105n_car_05.jpg

If you have any questions on any WedSport wheel, feel free to shoot me a PM, or email at [email protected]

Last edited:
Looks just like this!!!

black-widow-spider-1.jpg

It's nasty looking!

Last edited:
Looking for a set of 17" stagger (17x9, 17x8) wheels for my 09 s2000... :wink:

I'm looking for either a wheel with mildly aggressive offset.

Color = matte black, black chrome, maybe gloss block with yellow accents

Leaning on the SA-67r or maybe the TC105N....where is a good place to see ALL THESE WHEELS in one place?

thanks
rick

thanks pvmike!

The shiny chrome finish looks cool but once it begins to chip it won't look so hot.

I love the last wheel and it's finish - if I can get that without the blue inner lip that would be perfect.

OP (vendor) please PM me so we can work on this....

Nice, rare shots! :cool:

The chrome finish color, and the gold SA-55 with raw aluminum accents are not in production, and only display models. So far, there are no plans for productions but maybe if we get enough interest... :eek:

Also the SA-67R only comes with the "blue" accent, but it a painted piece so you can easily powdercoat or paint to keep the wheel one color.

Saw this pic of the SA-55M in SBC. Appears to have no accent color:

wedssa55m3.jpg

Check these out:

108343748.DYmx8l0b.IMG_5210_small.jpg

108343749.JwtGgGoH.IMG_5223_small.jpg

Sent you a PM!

thanks pvmike!

The shiny chrome finish looks cool but once it begins to chip it won't look so hot.

I love the last wheel and it's finish - if I can get that without the blue inner lip that would be perfect.

OP (vendor) please PM me so we can work on this....

Waiting on the SA-60M. I want this wheel, BAD.

WedsSA60MTAS.jpg

sa60m5.jpg

4277809643_237b05c6d4_o.jpg

That black red machining is crazy looking.

Last edited:
Any out of the box pictures to show the concavity of the NSX fitment TC-105N and the SA-55M?

Had my heart set on gram light 57D's until I found out they discontinued the sizes that would work for our front fitment. Damn nissans get all the fun with the 8.5"+ width wheels and low offsets.

When will the SA60M's be released, was going to be purchasing wheels this winter but should I wait? Wife says I cant have thousands of dollars in wheels sitting in the house anymore. HRE C20's are a nice center piece to the bedroom though :wink:

I hope so! :eek:

WSTO, will the SA60 come in 17"?

Could be end of 2010, or early to mid 2011.

I would wait, you have no idea how many Japanese/European car enthusiasts are waiting on their toes for the official release... :redface:

When will the SA60M's be released, was going to be purchasing wheels this winter but should I wait? Wife says I cant have thousands of dollars in wheels sitting in the house anymore. HRE C20's are a nice center piece to the bedroom though :wink:

Thanks for the heads up, Ill keep saving my pennies until they are released, then I can join the thousands who all purchase these wheels at the same time haha.

Back