• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 2002-2005 NSX 6 - speed

I am in the market- in northern Arizona but willing to ship the car here. Pref Spa Yellow but open to any color except probably Imola. New member here but have been lurking for 15+ years and appreciate this community!
Miles- under 60k ish
Price - up to $150k
mods- the faster the better to go with Yellow- just kidding. Stock or tasteful; no accident or within reasonable explanation.

I am probably going to take the car to SOS here for the supercharger and some other mods at some point and look forward to being active in the community.

Last edited:
Hi I am in the market; in northern Arizona. Pref Yellow but open except Imola. New member here but have been lurking for 15+ years and appreciate this community! I am frequently on BAT and C&B but check this site frequently as well. Mods if I missed anything let me know.
Smart person!!! Yellow is definitely the fastest color!!! You might want to post mileage preferences, price range, mods, etc.

Thanks @RPM217 , adjusted. I doubt any amount of mods or yellow color will keep up with My 21 GT500 or 21 392 wrangler.

Last edited:
You probably saw this yellow 2000 with the pop-up headlights like God intended.

Back