• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 91/92, manual, St Louis/Chicago area

Prime member DDozier of St. Louis, has me very interested in a 91 or 92 NSX with manual transmission, 20 - 60k miles. I am in the St. Louis area and would travel within the Mid-West to inspect/pick-up. Private parties only please.

--Victor
St. Louis, MO

Last edited:
FastXTC said:
Prime member DDozier of St. Louis, has me very interested in a 91 or 92 NSX with manual transmission, 20 - 60k miles. I am in the St. Louis area and would travel within the Mid-West to inspect/pick-up. Private parties only please.

--Victor
St. Louis, MO

Hi Victor,

There is a dealer accross the street (and 3 blocks from St. Louis Acura) that has a 92' Blk/Blk for sale (West County Autoplex is the name - I believe?). Anyway - you may want to check it out or I could stop by and take a look if you would like.

Good luck! Email / PM me if interested.

nick

Nice 92

I have a 92 red/black 5spd that has had TLC. Only 28K original miles. I bought the car in Chicago with only 8.5K on it from the original owner. Had it reviewed by Acura dealer in Chicago that couldn't believe the condition of the car. Still had the block marks on the springs from shipping and the wax seals on the suspension. I have all Acura services at Pohanka Acura in Virginia. It has the Acura 6 CD changer in trunk and the optional silver key and remote entry system. Leather is in great shape, I condition every 3 months. Paint is unbelievable. Car is as close to perfect as you will find, it took me over 8mo's to find this car once I started looking and I've kept it in the same shape. Garage queeen that has never seen bad weather.

Interested! E-mail me at [email protected] or call my cell # at 703 587-6000. Car is currently listed on auto trader for $40,500. I can send pics and provide additional information. Kids are off to school and its time to sell.

Dave

91 NSX FOR SALE

I HAVE `91 BLK/BLK ONLY 26,000 5SPD SEE MY POST NSXTSY LAKE GENEVA,WI.CELL847-878-8400 YOU WON`T BE DISAPPOINTED JIM $36,000.

Last edited:
There is a Black 98' with 50k miles at the Dean Team in Ballwin. I had a friend who is not familiar with NSXs looking at it and said it looked clean, drove and tracked straight, and had a clean car fax. It has a brand new clutch but I am not aware of any other details and have not seen this car up close. I believe it is 100% stock. It has been for sale for a LONG time and I believe it is on AutoTrader too.

I think he is going to pass on it but the dealer has come down to $44,800 OBO on it (my friend got it in writing). Still a lot of diligence to do but potentially a decent deal if you like the year/color/mileage combo.

Back