• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 91-92 NSX Coupe with under 60k miles on ODO. No accidnet car

WTB: 91-94 NSX Coupe w under 60k miles. Fair price, cash buyer

I'm looking for a 91-94 NSX coupe (Black, white, silver, or red) with 60k miles or less. If you have a later model coupe I'd be interested as well, I'm just not interested in NSX-T's.

I'm looking for an accident free car with minimal or no aftermarket modifications. No supercharged NSX's and no aftermarket body kits or repainted cars. If something minor happened to the car just be up front and I'll let you know if I'm ok with it.
Springs, headers, exhaust, rims exhaust and similar bolt on parts are fine but I prefer stock.

Let me know what you have. I'm not looking to lowball you and not looking to overpay either, I'm really fair when it comes to pricing.

I'm located in So Cal but am willing to pick up a car anywhere in the US. I bought my last NSX from Nebraska so I've done this before. I have cash in the bank so no waiting on loan approvals or wasting your time. I'm not in a rush but I'm definately prepared to buy now if the right car comes along.

PM or text
-Lee (818) 331-0872

Last edited:
Back