• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 91-93 Manual NSX

We're currently looking to find a NSX for me this year... there is no rush in this process as I'm very picky about my cars.

I'm looking specifically for 91-93 in these colors (BLACK TOPS MUST BE INTACT-- NO REPAINTS!!!)

White/Black
Silver/Black or Ivory (yes, I know... only 6 of them. I can dream! =)
Black/Ivory
Red/Ivory

Milage is not so much a concern for me as the following:

Paint condition needs to be near to perfect. Obviously wear and tear is expected with this year of car. Won't accept anything that's been wrecked and repaired no matter how good the repair was. No oxidation or large paint touchup areas...

Interior seats must have no rips/tears. No spots or stains on carpeting.

If the car has more than 75k on it, I'd like to know the timing belt/water pump replacement history as well as any other major mechanical work that's been done to the car.

"91 NSX Black/Ivory

I have a '91 Black/Ivory with polished 96 wheels and tires. I have upgraded the sound system to an Alpine head unit w/changer/sub/amp. The car has 93,000 miles, and has been on a rigorous maintenence schedule. The water pump and timing belt were changed at 87,000 miles, and the clutch at 91,000. I have an almost complete service history (Starting at 23,000 miles). The drivers side bolsters were redone before I got the car and are showing some slight wear. The paint is good, with a few stone chips on the front. Nothing major. No disapointments
$28,000. Ed J.

My 1992 Red/Black NSX with 76000km ( = 47500 miles). Very good condition in & out, especially paint. It won't look like a '92 car. 5-speed, HKS filter, HID & custom fog light.

E-mail me if you are still insterested in.

1992 White-5 spd

I a 1992 with 68,040 miles.White with black interior.Overall condition is excellent.Only addition to the car are 2000 wheels and new Yokohamas.

I have a 93 wht/blk manual nsx w/60k. If you are still in the market let me know. I am a dealer and this car has been throughly checked. It is in excellent conditon.

Back