• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

wtb 91-94 nsx

Hi all,

New to all this and in the market to get my first nsx.
I live in Hawaii and can't find one here. Willing to fly
out to west coast area to inspect/buy.
hope to get a silver,black or white.

please let me know.

E-mail [email protected]

thank
george

I was thinking of selling my 92 white with black interior to upgrade to a 2000 nsx-t. It has 84000 miles on it. Here are a few things that I have done to it:

Short gears
ACT clutch
17/18 AVS rims
SO3 wheels (a few months old)
Comptech exhaust
DC Headers
Dali chip
Dali Sway bars
HKS coil overs

I have all the original parts (rims, exhaust, rear valence)

I was looking to get $36k for it. The car is in great condition. I have had the front painted due to rock chips. I had the 3M film put on to protect it. I will probably be putting it up for sale on this site in the next week or so.

Thanks,
John

I have a '94 Red w/ Black interior in Hawaii. (I actually have two of the same year & color of NSX.) The one I will be selling has 62K miles. It has DC sport stainless steel headers and a new B&B (formerly RM Racing) stainless steel exhaust. It also has HKS coilovers that I recently installed ($2,000 cost) and an aftermarket sound system featuring a Macintosh amp. The leather seats are in very good enoncition with almost no signs of wear because I had sheep skins protecting them. Call me at 779-6622 for more information. I'd be happy to show you both of my NSX's.

Mahalo,
Steve

Back