• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Any year NSX low priced

I'm a cadet at West Point and I just saved up enough to afford a car at about $20000-$25000. I know thats a bit low for an NSX, but I'm hoping someone out there has a low priced one for sale. I've always loved NSXs and lately I can't seem to get the idea out of my mind. Please don't offer any cars that will likely require major work within a few thousand miles.

Last edited:
dayanABR said:
I'm a cadet at West Point and I just saved up enough to afford a car at about $20000-$25000. I know thats a bit low for an NSX, but I'm hoping someone out there has a low priced one for sale. I've always loved NSXs and lately I can't seem to get the idea out of my mind. Please don't offer any cars that will likely require major work within a few thousand miles.

Check out my ad, Fly out to Calif tonight, be back in NY by the weekend driving a beautiful 92 :wink:

my 92 with 78,xxx is for sale, it has a salvage title but has been rebuitl and is fully restored and the original damage was minor and has a pretty good vin report. im asking 25k

actually the damage was to teh fender hood and door and all were replaced and not fixed with bondo or puddy. thanx

and i recently have it dynoed at 231.9 whp stock

Hello- just saw you ad, dont know if you have found your NSX or not, but if not, I have my 92 Berlina black on black 5-spd for sale I am in NC. Asking price is $22,000. Please check out my for sale ad for all the info you need on this car and pics. Thanks
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60464

Back