• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Cigarette lighter

Looking for an original cigarette lighter. Don't use it but it's one of those things that was missing when I bought the car... If anyone has one they can live without, please let me know...

Thanks!
Don

C'mon! NO ONE has a cigarette lighter they're willing to get rid of? :)

OK, I'll settle for the measurements so I can find one that fits on the aftermarket...

Thanks, Don

I used one out of another Honda, an accord I think. From what I can tell they are all about the same. Since I don't smoke, I could not care less if it works or not.

cigarette lighter

Hiroshima, yeah, I know, it's just one of those things I like to have to keep the car complete and original... I'll search for one in another Honda...

Thanks!
Don

Don, I surely have the whole lighter assy in the big box (where all the things are that I removed from the car) at my techies garage (you know the name and number).

If you happen to go there because of your window issue you can take the lighter with you for free (if Mr. Bauer finds it in the box).

I have one for you, pm me with your adress if you still want it.
Thanks Brian.

Back