• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB. Clear front side markers

Looking to buy a pair of clear front side markers. Not the smoke or dark smoke versions.

I have a couple of things to trade also… used zanardi floor mats, new works bell steering wheel hub lock, many ivory interior parts etc.

-Xavi

Looking to buy a pair of clear front side markers. Not the smoke or dark smoke versions.

I have a couple of things to trade also… used zanardi floor mats, new works bell steering wheel hub lock, many ivory interior parts etc.

-Xavi

Someone on FB was selling clear lenses for $200 a pair. You'd have to swap with your existing.

Ahh I see. It’s just the lense. I’m looking for the complete assembly but if I can’t find a pair soon, I will get in contact with him. Thank you so much for the link.

-Xavi

I just ordered a set

Back