• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels WTB: Desmond Regamasters

trying to find the impossible... looking for a set in 17/18. let me know what you have.

thanks in advance

You can order new Desmond Regamaster Evo2 in 17/18 setup from ICB Motorsport in Arizona

You can order new Desmond Regamaster Evo2 in 17/18 setup from ICB Motorsport in Arizona

even better, thanks.
I tried emailing them a week ago, no response yet. at that time the website was showing them as pre-order. right now all i see are 18s. guess i'll try calling monday.

even better, thanks.
I tried emailing them a week ago, no response yet. at that time the website was showing them as pre-order. right now all i see are 18s. guess i'll try calling monday.

Yes, I believe the 18” is available. 17” are pre-order. Go with 17x8 +38 and 18x10 +35. If they aren’t responding then they are out of town doing a few Eibach events.

Great choice of wheels! I've also spoke to ICB and they told me the wheels should be available end of June/early July when I last spoke to them in March - if the price is right (no set price yet for a 17/18 wheel - fear of NSX tax) I will be jumping on the Rega train!

Back