• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Door Panel Switch Trim (Driver & Passenger) (Left Hand Drive)

I'm looking for preferably 9/10 condition or better door switch trim from 91-99 cars (I think later years got a different color, not sure exactly the cut off). I need the trim panel, not the switches but will take the switches if you're not parting out. I'm looking for panels without any peeling / bubbling paint.

I'm also interested in worse condition panels to experiment restoring them to factory finish.

I'm looking for preferably 9/10 condition or better door switch trim from 91-99 cars (I think later years got a different color, not sure exactly the cut off). I need the trim panel, not the switches but will take the switches if you're not parting out. I'm looking for panels without any peeling / bubbling paint.

I'm also interested in worse condition panels to experiment restoring them to factory finish.
I've got one, very good cond with just some very minor bubbling. PM me if you want me to send some pics.

Back