• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes WTB NA2 stock rear brakes (caliper, rotors, bracket, etc)

I have an NA1 and I'm looking to purchase the larger NA2 rear brake system. Thanks!!

I was able to find remans on rockauto for about $220 for each rear caliper. If you go that route though expect to rebuild them again with OEM seal kits and hardware since reman companies can't do it right to save their lives. Still cheaper than the ridiculous prices I've seen for used sets though, even after you buy new pistons and seal kits.

I was able to find remans on rockauto for about $220 for each rear caliper. If you go that route though expect to rebuild them again with OEM seal kits and hardware since reman companies can't do it right to save their lives. Still cheaper than the ridiculous prices I've seen for used sets though, even after you buy new pistons and seal kits.

Thanks for the info! I’m not sure I totally understand. Would you mind please providing more info so I can check on doing the same as you’ve done? How do u determine part numbers for brackets, calipers, rotors etc. what is the best way to source these parts and make it all work together?

Thanks!

Back