• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wtb nsx

They are thin on the ground at the moment, however the yellow one on car sales is a very nice original unit.

I think you have made the right choice starting a thread, I presume you might find 1 or 2 through prime, you never know if someone is considering selling and might throw you a sneaky message, good luck and make sure you buy a manual, preferably red =P

I think you have made the right choice starting a thread, I presume you might find 1 or 2 through prime, you never know if someone is considering selling and might throw you a sneaky message, good luck and make sure you buy a manual, preferably red =P

Thanks champ...fingers crossed!

Ok just going to keep this moving, but are you willing to travel anywhere in Aus to find one, or are you hoping to find one specifically in your state, and if so where?
Im ok to travel throughout Australia to find one as long as its not yellow in colour im not fussed....

Yeah the one on eBay is mine, but I'm still so unsure about letting it go. Of all the cars I own it's my favorite, but it just doesn't fit into my current life. That and I've lost my licence.
If I can make do without selling it, I wont. But you'll be happy to know, even without pictures up I've received over 40 offers. These cars will be worth alot one day.

Same one that Brad posted - looks to be in great condition IMO. Buy it now price was $60k, will be interesting to see what it goes for now that reserve has been met.

Im actually holding the reserve at 45k and is my max bid, I have also spoken to the owner he thinks it will go up to 60k.

Last edited:
Make me wonder why so many peope want to sell them now before the new NSX gets released next year..... maybe they will drop in value??? Cant see why they would increase.....

Back