• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wtb nsx

Ebay NSX now at 62k, already more than the buy it now price.

...cant beleive how stupid some people are as the car was advertised for $59,900 BUT It NOW and its going over that. If the bids are genuine the seller would be laughing his ass off!!

Lol back to $45k now, lot of people bidding without funds ready.

Last edited:
The car looks pretty genuine apart from the side skirts. Seems like a strange place to sell a NSX especially when they are in demand at the moment. Most are now getting sold privately without even getting to the Ad/carsales stage. If the car is as it appears it would be a very good buy even at the old buy now price.

So is the lucky new NSX owner looking at Prime?? If so congratulations! !
Seems like you might have got a great buy, the manuals are very hard to come by and there seems to be quite a few people after them.
If you are still looking for a car, then good luck, its definitely worth it........

**bump**<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"></script>

Now I get the " as long as its not silver" from the other thread !
Congrats, looks great, how about telling us some details, man or auto etc....

Reminds me, we must update the NSX register as there has been a few change hands lately, I will put it out on another post.

- - - Updated - - -

Felix, you must be the next lucky buyer, surely! !!

Congrats!! Looks like a real clean car!

Felix, trade your DC2R in!

maybe we should stop letting Felix drive our cars so he'll get one of his own lol

Now I get the " as long as its not silver" from the other thread !
Congrats, looks great, how about telling us some details, man or auto etc....

Reminds me, we must update the NSX register as there has been a few change hands lately, I will put it out on another post.

- - - Updated - - -

Felix, you must be the next lucky buyer, surely! !!

Its a 5spd manual, 91, black interior, & envious purchase price. This was a very "chance" opportunity! Wasn't listed anywhere etc.

The rest I'll leave up to Paul to tell at his own digression.

Last edited:
Thanks Brad.
Yes my NSX is a 1991 Australian delivered Manual with black interior and a NON power steering rack which I love.
The only issue with the car is the gearbox (Snap Ring failure) which I will be rebuilding soon or purchasing a JDM box.
Car has been taken care of all its life no accident history just some small stone chips at the front and the L/H parker has a crack (if anyone has a spare they want to sell let me know).
NSX has 150,000ks and comes with full service history from Honda.
As you all know I have been looking for a while and i am so happy I finally found one, a big thanks to Brad.
As you can see I have the VT3C plates on it but I will be swapping to the VTEC plates soon once I remove them from my DC2R.

Last edited:
What did it go for ? Based on that wording (can't see the images any more) I reckon $63K is a damn good buy myself. plus it's possibly worth more

Back